Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Prototype - Touch Screen Mouth Stick for iPad by iFaraday


I want to tell you about an awesome item iFaraday custom made for my mini iPad! It's a touch screen mouth stick with an U shaped mouth piece. 

I can find no other iPad mouth stick out there with an U shaped mouth piece. It is exclusive to iFaraday!

I'm so glad iFaraday was able to work with me to create this product. They not only designed the U mouth piece but made the stick the length I needed! They also were able to angle the end of the stick so that it's similar to the mouth stick I use on my iMac.

The best part about this new product is that it's affordable! I see a lot of these assistive technology iPad mouth sticks go for $50. This mouth stick was around $20! Half the price!

Please help me spread the word about this new piece of assistive technology for people with disabilities, share this blog. Thanks!

Go to iFaraday's Store HERE


1 comment:

  1. Ivy...Thank you for your blog on the I Pad mouthstick. I have friend who could use an adaptive mouthpiece to maintain his independence. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete